Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Fall/Winter Peek

I wasn't active on the blog during the Fall or beginning of Winter, but I wanted to share a peek into my home & projects during the fall and early winter months.

Fall 2015



Autumn Mantel September-October (Halloween)
My mantel was featured on one of my favorite Blogger's page, BlesserHouse.com :)



"Thankful" Placemat I turned into a pillow. 
-Can be found @ Target.com


After Halloween we painted the dining room and went with neutral decor for Thanksgiving.
- Valspar Signature Woodlawn Colonial Gray



Winter (Christmas) 2015


Seven days before Christmas.
The Christmas pillow with the wagon & tree was another "placemat to pillow" project. 
-also found @ Target.com



Our Christmas Tablescape.


I wish I would have had the time to post these projects and decorating ideas earlier but my new bundle of joy, Derick Jr., was born December 19th 2015. I was a busy mama the last few months, especially the last few weeks. Now we are all settled into a new routine with our new special gift:) Can't wait to share more of my decorating ideas and projects in this new year! Hope you liked it!







No comments:

Post a Comment