Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Beginnings.

I've had this blog since 2014 and only have two posts. (That I kept anyway.) That's a problem. I always wanted a blog. I wanted to be a blogger. One of those moms that put their life out there, not to be judged (which I am sure happens), but to share ideas, experiences, projects, happiness, love, and just living the best life she can live in this crazy world. To share the life I live, with my husband and growing family, (probably stopping after baby number four, but you get the picture.) I admire the brave women, (because it really is brave in my eyes to put your whole life out there for the world to see and read about online) that blog their little hearts out and in essence become a community all in its own that I yearn to be a part of. From an outsider looking in, it looks welcoming and warm with compassion for the ideas, experiences, and even problems that the moms of today face. I absolutely am in love with all the home decor bloggers, their ideas inspired me to get my home in order. I feel connected to the funny mom bloggers who make parenting and marriage seem at all times wonderfully humorous. I am so obsessed with all the DIY bloggers in the blogosphere that make a pottery barn and restoration hardware catalog look like an arts and crafts book for dummies. I am head over heels in love with all of the creative women who wake up every morning, pour their hot cup of coffee in their cute trendy mugs, turn on their tablets and laptops, and then open up their hearts and homes up to the world. I want that.

With Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment